Monday, September 28, 2015

How To Use Self Hypnosis For Your Ultimate Success | real leads pro Articles | real leads pro


Without doubt the most important aspect of any self hypnosis session is the setting of your intention. You must have an intention, preferably a written intention, before you even turn a hypnosis recording on. Your written intention should be a statement that sums up the exact result you want to experience after listening to the hypnosis session several times. For an example we will assume you have the intention of being more confident. Firstly write down a statement outling your intent and alter it so that it becomes an affirmation or set of affirmations. Make it present tense and very positive in nature. "I am increasing my confidence everyday", "I am self assured and self confident in every situation" and "I can feel my self-esteem increasing everyday" are a few good examples.
http://bit.ly/1MC5gl7

No comments:

Post a Comment